Troopers: young boy, 10, dies in Wasilla following carbon monoxide leak - KTUU.com

UTC

US NEWS FEEDS > ALASKA > WASILLA >

KTUU.com WASILLA , Alaska (KTUU) - A young boy has died and several others were sent to the hospital after a reported exhaust leak caused carbon monoxide poisoning in the home. The boy was only 10 years old. On Sunday, Alaska State Troopers responded to a ...10-Year-Old Boy Dies in Suspected Carbon Monoxide Poisoning ...U.S. News & World ReportBoy, 10, dies from suspected carbon monoxide poisoningMat-Su Valley Frontiersmanall 6 news articles »
...
News Feed:
Wasilla Alaska - Google News

READ MORE: Troopers: young boy, 10, dies in Wasilla following carbon monoxide leak - KTUU.com



US News Feeds